Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Agonizingly sloooow internet

So here is my February/March report (in my real world, I post much more frequently than once bimonthly.  But for you, here, in reality....this is all you get.)



Ya.  That's why I haven't posted lately.  This has taken me like 3 hours, because my internet keeps kicking me out. 

Phooey.

With the encouragement of a weenie dog, and a bunch of delicious purple grapes, 2 teenage boys, 2 10 year old boys, aaaaand Miss O, I have endured with much wandering, retries and eating lunch as I wait...

(nobody look...Miss O just dropped her lunch on the floor.  I'm sad to inform you that it didn't bounce.  It splatted.  How sanitary is that floor?)

Anyway:  Feb/Mar:  Fruitful months.  We did a few races.  Triumphantly.  We celebrated some birthdays, made some good memories, and most recently:  we went on an epic hike on Dirtbike Rider's home turf.  Check it out:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment