Monday, July 21, 2014

To blog or not to blog...

I have been wanting to blog more regularly for a while now.  I even have topics I would like to blog about!  (Well, I did...
                    but I didn't write them down...
                                                                so now i don't, really.)

I love my blog.  It is underloved, underused and underappreciated, but loyally it sits, waiting for me to jump on in and write something.

Thank you little blog!

I have no visions of grandeur.  I don't hope to become famous with my blogging skills.  (I don't even know if I HAVE any blogging skills...)

I just want to write.
          To get it off my chest.
                          To gain clarity.
                                         To understand what I'm thinking.
                                                         I want to share what I've learned, and what I'm passionate about.
                                         I want to celebrate the little things.
                          To find a way to be happy about the ouchy things.
           To be grateful for the beautiful things.
And to share that on my bloggy.

I will begin today.


I hope.

And one more thing:  I love my family.  I love my Father in Heaven.  I am thankful that I get to homeschool. I love my computer.  And I am in awe of all of my blessings.

That is all.

These are my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment